Recently, AVANSER released a new solution called Inbound Lead Notifier that would give stakeholders a new way to track leads.
What is Inbound Lead Notifier (ILN)?
ILN is a new call feature that not only tracks your marketing but also records the conversation.
How Does It Work?
Imagine seeing a notification pop-up on your mobile phone or browser, you see it’s an email telling you that a potential customer has just called your business. Clicking on the link you learn caller details, which marketing source triggered the call, and are given an option to listen to a recording of the sales conversation – all without logging into our portal.
ILN enables you to track marketing and sales in one seamless flow!
ILN Is Highly Customisable.
ILN sends notifications based on numerous trigger events which means ILN will only send a notification if specific criteria are met, for example, if you know that a quality sales call typically lasts for 3 minutes, you would then set up a call duration trigger event which tells ILN to only send you notifications for calls that meet that 3 minute threshold.
There are a number of triggers that are available making ILN highly adaptable.
- Track the quality of leads from marketing campaigns and channels.
- See how sales inquiries are being handled by your team.
- Customise your notifications (only receive notifications based on specific criteria.)
- Track the marketing and sales process in one interaction.
- Track traditional and digital media.
- Fully automated system, no additional software required.
- Access information anywhere. Listen to recordings from your mobile without logging into the portal.
Call AVANSER on 1300 106 513 To Find Out More.