Client Support Specialist – Sydney, CBD
About the business
Established in 2003, AVANSER (Head office located in Sydney’s CBD) are the leading call tracking technology company across the Asia Pacific Region.
With a growing client base covering Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore and beyond, we use cutting edge technology to ensure our business partners (and their customers) have an awesome experience with us.
About the role
As a client support team member you will be responsible for engaging with both internal and external clients, ensuring client satisfaction through achievement of SLA’s, and participating in an open and collaborative team environment and culture. Day to day tasks will include performing new client setups, adds moves and changes, addressing client queries via phone and e-mail, as well as first level trouble shooting and fault resolution. Our products are technical in nature, whilst a technical background is not required, a good understanding of technology such as websites, ticketing systems and phone systems is beneficial.
- Provide a positive approach to client support, always seeking to improve the client experience.
- Monitor and take steps to ensure adherence to the SLA’s.
- Learn new products and technology within AVANSER in order to provide a high level of technical support to clients.
- Be calm and effective in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Work well in the team environment to both share your expertise, but also to take on learnings from others.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written responses to client enquiries.
- Support our internal teams with effective issue resolution.
- Assist with implementation of new products and features where required and assist with testing of new support tools.
- Highlight process concerns and suggest adjustments to meet the needs of clients and internal stakeholders.
Benefits and perks
- CBD Location, close to transport
- Dynamic and innovative company, always new tech to work with
- Inclusive, Passionate & Dedicated Team Culture
- Supportive Work/Life Balance
- AVANSER values the social side of our company. We work hard together, but allow the time and space to unwind together!
Skills and experience
- 2-5 years’ experience within a support / technical assistance team environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to manage priorities with internal and external clients.
- A self-motivated and client focused approach.
- An aptitude towards supporting technical products to a non-technical audience.
- A passion for working in a fast pace environment and a willingness to go above and beyond for our clients
- Understanding of the Google Marketing Suite and how it is used by SME’s.
- Experience within Call Tracking and/or Telco an advantage but not essential.
RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
To Apply, please e-mail us your resume at email@example.com